When looking for a convertible car seat, you’d want something that will grow with your child, last through all the stages of car seats, and provide all the safety he needs. Safety seats have seen its fair share of innovation including multi-functional ones. Most of these models can forward-facing mode, rear-facing mode and converted into a booster. However, most of the time they lack at least one mode.
Graco took the game to a whole new level with their Graco 4Ever Convertible All in One car seat that comes in four modes: forward-facing, rear-facing, backless and high-back booster. All of these features can make any parent excited, but will it live up to its hype and deliver as expected?
Specifications and Features
- Height: 24in and can extend up to 34in
- Width: 19.5in
- Weight restrictions: 4 to 40lbs (rear-face mode), 22 to 65lbs (forward-face mode), 40 to 100lbs (high-back booster), and 4 to 120lbs (backless booster).
- Height restrictions: 18 to 43in (rear-face mode), 27 to 49in (forward-face mode), 40 to 57in (high-back booster), and 43 to 47in (backless booster).
- Harness: A 5-point harness and a 10-point harness headrest and height adjustment that does not need rethreading.
- Base: Adjustable with 3 rear-facing and 3 forward-facing recline positions.
- Safety features: EPS energy-absorbing foam, a frame that’s reinforced by steel, and tested for side impact.
- Simple to assemble dual combined cup holders
- Bubble level indicator that’s easy to read
Vehicle Fit and Installation
Installing the Greco 4Ever All-In-One car seat is simple in all modes. It comes with a great user manual and color-coded labels, so it’s quite easy to know which goes where when installing it. The cover of this car seat has elastic fasteners making it a bit difficult to remove when you’re threading the latch through the proper path. But this is a small issue altogether.
This convertible car seat features three recline settings in the rear-face and forward-face modes providing the ultimate comfort for your baby. It also comes with a bubble level indicator that lets you set it precisely for utmost safety. This seat takes little room in your car no matter its recline position is giving you ample space to move your car’s seat back freely. It is designed in such a way that your child’s weight will not cause the 4Ever to lean back any further than needed.Read More