The parent engagement survey was designed to help participating districts understand how their schools compare on numerous factors related to parent engagement. The national benchmarks allow districts to isolate strengths and opportunities at the school and district level.
The Parent Engagement & Satisfaction Survey is available to all parents of current students and can be conducted on paper or online.
- 55 multiple choice, 5 point Likert scale questions
- 8 demographic related questions
- 3 open-ended comment questions
- Up to 10 custom questions per participating district
- Current Database: ~123,000 responses.
- Choice of paper or online administration
- Available in Spanish and English
What do you get?
1. Survey Set-up and Administration
- Use of our tested and validated survey instrument.
- Set-up and use of our online survey tool, customized to your district.
- Option of using a paper survey form (extra cost applies)
- Ability to provide survey in Spanish and English
- Support and response updates through-out the survey process
- Ability for participating districts to add up to 10 custom questions each.
2. Survey Results in 5 different reports at the item level
- National norm data comparisons for each question on each report.
- Location report at the item analysis level.
- Comment report with complete transcript of all comment question responses.
- 3 additional reports identified by the participating district.
3. Research Report
- 390+ pages
- National benchmark data broken down by item, by demographic variable
- Valuable tool in analyzing your district data
- Custom & Additional Reports. We can generate reports by a variety of variables including school specific reports, demographic specific reports, and cross-tabulation reports. Custom reports are a great tool for exploring the depths of your survey findings.