We have long wanted to conduct a completely teacher-centered survey but never had an opportunity. This year we decided to create the opportunity by hosting a Center-sponsored reseach project whereby we would develop, in concert with participating districts, a survey instrument and, subsequently, a national database of response data.
The Teacher Attitudes & Beliefs Survey is designed for all certified teachers and is available through our online survey tool.
- 45 - 50 multiple choice questions
- 6 to 8 demographic related questions
- 3 to 4 open-ended comment questions
- Up to 10 custom questions per participating district
- Online administration
What do you get?
1. Input into the Survey Design and Process:
We are looking for Research Partners with ideas. Let us know what you want.
2. Survey Set-up and Administration
- Use of our tested and validated survey instrument.
- Set-up and use of our online survey tool, customized to your district.
- Support and response updates through-out the survey process
- Ability for participating districts to add up to 10 custom questions each.
3. Survey Results in 5 different reports at the item level
- National norm data comparisons for each question on each report
- Location report at the item analysis level
- Comment report with complete transcript of all comment question responses
- 3 additional reports identified by the participating district
4. Research Report
- National benchmark data broken down at by item by demographic variable
- Valuable tool in analyzing your district data
- Custom & Additional Reports. Custom reports can be generated for a variety of variables including school specific reports, demographic specific reports, and cross-tabulation reports. While the standard reports will provide a large amount of data, oftentimes it is necessary to develop a deeper understanding of specific topics. Custom reports can help in this area.